Frequently Asked Web Hosting Questions
Click a popular FAQ below or a FAQs sub-category above.
If you're already an LA Servers Web hosting client, there are many more FAQs accessible through your Web hosting control panel.
Click Customer Support / Knowledge Base / Tech Support Knowledge Base for general and network specific FAQs.
Or if you're having an issue on a topic not addressed in the FAQs, open a support ticket with a detailed description and we'll respond ASAP, normally within minutes via Email.
Popular Frequently Asked Questions
- My Email stopped working suddenly and my website says "This domain has expired." Help!
- How do I active "automatic renewal" on my domain name(s) registered with LA Servers?
- My web hosting account got suspended but I didn't receive my web hosting renewal from you. Why not?
- How do I cancel my Web hosting account?
- How do I set up Microsoft Outlook?
- I receive bounced spam Emails that I didn't send. Did someone hack into my Email account?
- How can I curb SPAM to my Email account(s)?
- What are LA Servers' DNS nameservers?
- After I've signed up for Web hosting, when can I start using my new server space?
- OK, how do I get rid of your "Future Home of" page in my web space?
- Why are you sending me a Web hosting renewal even though I already renewed my domain name? Aren't they the same?
- Who is Domain Registry of America DROA and why are they sending me domain "renewals"?
- What are RoadRunner's Email Servers? I can't find them on their website!
- What are Earthlink's mail servers? I can't them them on Earthlink's website!
- Miva Merchant store Maintanence
- Why does the size of my website continue to increase even though I've made no changes to it?
Follow @laservers on Twitter for immediate network interruption notifications, even though they're rare.
Contact us if you still have questions after reading the FAQs.